New York City Bachelorette Party Ideas
New York City has to be one of the best places to have a bachelorette party or stagette. So take a bite out of the Big Apple for the Bride's last night of freedom because it's the city that never sleeps and neither will you! NYC bachelorette parties offer anything from a low-key ladies tea to a wild raucous night that ends with everyone dancing on the bar.
Here are some NYC bachelorette party restaurant and club ideas for planning your New York City destination bachelorette party, including some places that offer NYC bachelorette party packages:
- At Beauty Bar your party can sit together, drink, and chat while getting a manicure. There are other spas where is this possible as well.
- Hogs and Heifers, in the trendy meat-packing district, has been dishing out drinks and digs to bachelorettes and bachelors since it opened. Dance on the bar, donate your bra to the collection, get insulted by the bartenders, anything goes at this popular bachelorette party NYC bar.
- There are an endless amount of restaurants that are reasonably priced in the city. Some that specifically cater to bachelorette parties are Mangiae e bevi and Tortilla Flats. The staff at Sala One Nine will put together a food and sangria tasting for the party. It is recommended to book your party well in advance at these places because they fill up fast.
- Does the bride think she's the next American Idol? Plan a karaoke bachelorette party! Most karaoke places have large to medium-sized rooms you can reserve. Some even let you bring your own alcohol. And most allow you to order food delivery so this is a great way to go for a fun, but intimate, gathering of the bride and her friends.
- Want to learn something new? Try a striptease or pole-dancing bachelorette party - the bridal party can learn some new tricks for their significant others by taking a striptease class or learning how to pole dance. Many pole dancing facilities, like Body and Pole, cater specifically to bachelorette parties.
- Everybody wanna get footloose? (and who doesn't!) Head over to the Awesome 80s Prom in all your 80s clothes and swag to dance to music from that era. Awsome 80s Prom has party organizer assistance and packages to make your bachelorette planning no-stress, all fun. At the end of the night guests vote and a prom king and queen are crowned.
- If the bachelorette wants to get her male strip club time, no better place than NYC to find a male strip club, plenty to be had in the Big Bad Apple. At many male strip clubs the bachelorette bride gets up on stage so the dancers can get up close and personal, and embarrassing a bride on her bachelorette night is a must no matter who you are. These male strip clubs also offer party packages, erotic cakes and other party supplies to make the party planning easy breezy.
- To make a whole day of your NYC bachelorette party rent a limo, stock it with refreshments, and go shopping at the trendy shops in Soho - don't forget to stop at DASH on Spring Street if you're a Kardashian fan. To continue the party into the night have the driver bring the party to the evening spot whether it be a restaurant, bar, club, or all of the above.
- Looking for a unique activity based bachelorette party? A New York City bachelorette scavenger hunt is always fun but to put a bachelorette party twist on it the objects to be found would be a man's phone number, a condom, etc.
- The Little Wine bus tour provides a guided tour of 4 or 5 wineries. The wineries offer wine tastings and some provide food because it is an all day affair. If wine isn't the bachelorette's taste there is also The Little Beer Bus tour. *At Lucky Cheng's the bachelorette can drink a flaming orgy cocktail, eat a naughty cake, and participate in a banana eating contest.
- For a more elegant ladies bachelorette party, the bride and her crew can sip tea at Lady Mendle's Tea Salon.
- Grab a cosmo and have a Sex and the City Bachelorette - On Location Tours offers a Sex and the City tour to visit some of the places Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte, and Carrie went in the shows and movies.
- For the wine affionado a bridal wine tasting bachelorette would be aged-appropriate. Many wine bars have private party rooms and event menus in addition to wine and food pairing tastings.
- Want to see some naked men? Naked Boys Singing is a musical in which the men are completely naked so the party will have plenty to look at.
- LIPS is a restaurant and drag show. It starts with dinner and while eating guests are entertained by the ladies. Their chef can even make regular or erotic cakes if you like. Bachelorette participation in the show if very likely.
A bachelorette party is the bride-to-be's last time to have fun with her friends before she is married. Every person has a different idea of what fun is so whether the party is supposed to be conservative or wild and crazy there is a bachelorette party idea for everyone in New York City.
For best results plan your NYC bachelorette party several months in advance - its New York City after all and hotels and clubs get booked fast.